122 Conversations: Person to Person, Art Beyond Borders by Anne Labovitz. Image credit: Arts@MSP
Public art programs in airports quickly pivoted in 2020 to stay afloat despite the challenges of the global pandemic–revenue dropped, audiences vanished, budgets were cut, and non-essential staff were forced offsite.
A lot can be learned from the quick thinking of airport art programs.
This webinar presented by Artwork Archive shares creative problem solving strategies from airport art programs that can be easily implemented in your own public art program.
What will you learn?
You'll come away from this webinar with tools and knowledge to:
- Bring your art collection and exhibitions online.
- Develop new marketing tactics.
- Program performance art for virtual audiences.
- Continue to share out your artworks, artists & programming.
- Keep all projects on track by collaborating remotely with your teammates.
- And learn how Artwork Archive can be of help every step of the way.
This live webinar has been completed! Thank you to everyone who attended.
If you weren't able to attend, you can watch the recording below or on our YouTube channel.