Wellness for Artists: Practical Tips for Artists' Physical and Mental Wellbeing
In this webinar, we explore the importance of expressing yourself creatively while also taking care of your wellbeing.
Artwork Archive presents,
"Wellness for Artists: Practical Tips for Artists' Physical and Mental Wellbeing."
Being an artist is not just about the work you create; it's a way of life that requires a great deal of mental and physical energy. Creating art can be emotionally demanding, and artists often work long hours, often in isolation, which can lead to burnout and mental health challenges. In this webinar, we explore the importance of being able to express yourself creatively while also taking care of your well-being.
We share insights including:
• Practical tips for managing stress and enhancing your mental clarity and focus.
• Strategies to lighten your mental load so you can get back to making art.
• Journal prompts to connect with your artistic voice.
• Healthy habits you can use to boost your mood, motivation, and overall satisfaction within your work.
• Chair yoga poses and mindfulness practices you can do on a daily basis for physical strength and well-being.