Public art programs in airports quickly pivoted to stay afloat despite the challenges of 2020.
Airport art programs around the country were shaken by the global pandemic. Traffic came to a halt, revenue dropped, audiences vanished, budgets were cut, and non-essential staff were forced offsite.
This webinar presented by Artwork Archive shares creative problem-solving strategies from airport art programs that can be easily implemented in your own public art program.
Panelists include Ben Owen of Arts@MSP at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport and Christopher Chalupsky of the San Diego International Airport Arts Program.
You'll come away from this 30-minute webinar with tools and knowledge to:
• Bring your art collection and exhibitions online
• Develop new marketing tactics
• Program performance art for virtual audiences
• Continue to share out your artworks, artists & programming
• And, keep all projects on track by collaborating remotely with your teammates
You can learn more on Artwork Archive's Public Art page.
View the webinar transcript here: https://bit.ly/3fW3Ebh