Managing Multiples: Editions & Reproductions in Artwork Archive
Are you an artist who works in multiples including open or limited edition prints, bronze castings, fine art photography, etc?
Managing your fine art prints and multiples can get tricky. There are a lot of moving parts! Luckily, Artwork Archive has features to help you get organized with your editions.
Are you an artist who works in multiples including open or limited edition prints, bronze castings, fine art photography, etc? Then you'll want to learn more about how to use Artwork Archive's Editions and Reproductions features.
In this webinar, we cover when to use Editions vs. Reproductions and how to:
• Create a limited edition set from a Master Work
• Generate Reports for Editions
• Manage and track sales of your Reproductions
• Create provenance for open and limited editions
• Track exhibition history for your editions
• Share your editions or reproductions on your Public Profile
For the best experience, have your Artwork Archive account open and be ready to follow along!