Do you know how your art collection is insured? How would your institution respond in the event of a fire or pipe beak?
Adrienne Reid, Vice President at Huntington T. Block, covers collection insurance essentials so that you'll be able to spot possible collection insurance shortfalls. After watching this webinar, you'll have the information and tools you need to make changes that will protect your institution.
This webinar is for collections of all types – whether you're a private collector or work for a museum, gallery, corporation, or municipality. We've got you covered.
In this webinar we ask and address:
- How should your collection and loans be insured?
- How would an insurance policy respond in the event of a natural disaster? Or fire or a pipe break? Or a loss?
- What paperwork do you need to have for your collection and loans?
- Why is a full appraisal of your collection crucial?
- Why is a collection management system instrumental in protecting your collection?
- How do you determine what limits of insurance to buy? Artwork Archive is an exceptional resource for your art collection.
We offer free educational resources like articles and webinars. We are also an online art inventory management system used by artists, collectors, and collecting institutions in over 130 countries around the world.
Learn more at https://www.artworkarchive.com/organizations