Feature Spotlight: Using Artwork Archive's Reports to Save Time in Your Art Career
A virtual training session showing the various types of Reports you can generate and how they can help grow your art career.
What is a Report? How can they help you grow your art career?
In Artwork Archive, there are various types of Reports that you can generate all in one place. Reports are used to keep track of inventory, share your artwork with clients, save time during tax season and keep your career on track. In this virtual training session, you will gain more insight into the exact types of Reports you can create all from within your Artwork Archive account.
• How to create and share a Report
• How to create Templates for your most used Reports
• How to use Inventory Reports & Tear Sheets to stay organized in the studio
• How to create Artwork Labels & QR Code Labels
• How to use Catalog Pages to prepare for a show or open studio event
• How to prepare a Consignment Report before delivering work to a new location
• How to share a Portfolio Page with a gallery or client
• How to share Certificates of Authenticity to authenticate your work and create provenance
For the best experience, have your Artwork Archive account open and be ready to follow along!