Feature Spotlight: Keep Track of Your Artwork Using Contacts, Locations & Exhibitions
Have you ever dropped work off at a gallery and then forgotten to pick it up?
Or, have you ever tried to track down a piece that has been sold only to realize you did not write down the collector's information?
Keeping track of where your artwork currently is, where it has shown, or to whom it has sold is crucial for managing a growing art career.
With Artwork Archive, you can keep track of important contacts, upcoming exhibitions, and various locations all in one place. Having a system where you can log this information not only helps set you up for success but also gives you the peace of mind that comes with knowing where your work is at all times.
In this live training session, we cover:
• How to create a new Contact for a collector, gallery owner, or potential client
• How to use Contact Groups to share your artwork more effectively
• How to create and manage your Locations in Artwork Archive
• How to generate an inventory report for a specific Location
• How to move multiple artworks at a time to a new Location
• How to use Exhibitions to manage grant applications, gallery shows, and competitions
• How to generate an Exhibition Report to stay on top of important deadlines
For the best experience, have your Artwork Archive account open and be ready to follow along!