February 28, 2021
We invite you to make History and be a part of the first All Women’s Museum and Art Gallery in the city of Houston!
When we first decided to start W.O.W., The Wonders of Women Museum and Art Gallery, Tamara and I agreed to never charge an Artist, for us giving them exposure and therefore we are asking Women Artists if they like to be featured on our website.
As a nonprofit organization, advocates of women’s rights, we want to encourage, support and give all women a chance to express the self freely.
Let the extraordinary woman artist within come out and be known to the world through W.O.W.
We want to bring Art to the rural surrounding communities and one day the world.
We want to inspire young girls through our featured Artists, that they can achieve and do great things as an Artist or whatever they may choose to be in life.
For us to be able to continue our mission for years to come, we will not NOW or EVER charge a single Woman Artist the chance to be known.
If you allow us to feature you on our website, you will automatically be placed on the waiting list to have your exhibition at the Exclusive W.O.W. Women’s Gallery once it opens.
Currently, we are getting to know the Women Artist that like to be part of W.O.W.
Once we have a significant amount of women Artists, we will then find a suitable location for the RIVETER Event and where you will also be exhibiting at no cost to you.
For now, we just need the following information from you, to feature you on the website and place you on the waiting list for your Exhibition at The Wonders of Women Museum and Art Gallery.
We will start adding Artists the first week of February and the W.O.W. Featured Artists Section will go live on March 1st in Honor and Celebration of Women’s Month.
· Artists if you do not submit by February 29th to be featured during Women’s Month, you can still submit, and you will be added. We will continuously be adding Artists till we reach our goal of 300 Women Artists
1. Artwork may not have any depiction of morbid, violent, hateful message towards any Sentient being or any sexual or derogatory content or suggestion(s).
2. Artists may submit Artwork that may have the following:
E. Buttocks (exterior only)
F. Vagina (exterior only)
3. Artwork that is not done by you may not be submitted by you,
We require the following from you to be featured:
1. A 250 to 500-word Bio of you (Copy, Cut and Paste or Word version) and so it will be easier on us to place you on the website.
2. A Photograph of you
3. Photographs of your Artworks (Minimum 6 Maximum 12)
4. Social Media information
5. Website (if you have one)
6. Phone Number
7. Birthday Month/Day/Year
8. Do you give us permission to post your
information and Art on The WOW Museum’s
9. Follow or Like the WOW Museum on All Social Media Platforms or on
the ones you have.
Instagram, FaceBook and Twitter: theWOWmuseum
To submit, please Follow or Like and answer all questions 1-8 by responding to the email link: Artists@theWOWmuseum.org
We truly are excited to have you be part of W.O.W. we look forward in reading your response.
Many Blessings Always and Thank You.
Nelson and Tammy
The WOW Museum