March 31, 2020 2 days left
HELLO! to all of you talented artists, designers, makers and creative souls out there. We're interested in seeing your work and hopefully finding a place for one or more of your pieces at HAUS of HOPE.
Before you begin the submission process, please note the following:
- In an effort to reduce our carbon footprint from Day 1, we will only ship to buyer addresses within the continental United States and works represented in our collections for sale will reside within the same geographic area. Check back early summer for news regarding accomodations for those who live outside of the continental United States.
- Artists, designers and makers, please ensure you have a website URL to submit for review. At minimum, it should include high quaity images of your work, description of each piece along with your artist statement. Please note, for the initial review, we do not accept attachments. Initial submissions with attachments are not reviewed.
- HAUS of HOPE only sells individual exclusive works. This means that we are the only ones making a particular work available for sale although many artists will have other works available for sale in physical gallery spaces and within other online venues. Please only submit work for review if you are willing to sell under this arrangement.
- At this time, HAUS of HOPE is eschewing the norm and not requiring a submission fee. We will do this for as long as it is financially feasible for us to do so while ensuring that we are providing diverse, high quality collections available for sale.
- If one or more of your works are offered placement with HAUS of HOPE and you acccept placement, you will need to ensure we receive high quality images and complete descriptions of those works along with a current artist statement via email prior to upload.
- HAUS of HOPE retains a 25% commission on its retail and bespoke sales. Artists ship from their locations and are responsible for covering the costs of packaging. HAUS of HOPE is responsible for covering the shipping charge to the buyer. In the event your work requires crating for safe shipment, please send that information to us prior to the upload. It will be included as a separate fee paid by the buyer. That full amount will be paid to the artisit. Artist payments are issued monthly via check payment for the previous months receipts.
- HAUS of HOPE pledges to leave no stone unturned with our partnering artists to maximize the sales of their works in order to achieve the highest quarterly impact possible. This benefits our partnering creatives, the creative economy and the cancer warriors in need who receive 50% of HAUS of HOPE profits each quarter. Artists and designers are not asked to donate and do not donate unless they insist.