Is your head spinning from all of the information out there? We’ll help break it down.
As the world adjusts to COVID-19, the art sector is quickly rallying to provide artists with resources to support their livelihood. This outpouring of support and information is heartwarming, but it is also a lot to process and can be overwhelming, especially as the news changes every day.
What will you learn?
Artwork Archive and CERF+ are coming together to help make sense of all the resources available to artists. We’ll outline the key takeaways and provide actionable steps around federal relief, funding, and digital platforms to support your art business.
What will we go over?
- Results of CERF+’s national survey on the current state of artists
- A breakdown of the CARES Act including:
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- Payroll Protection Program (PPP) Loans
- Tips for approaching emergency financial grants
- Actionable ways to strengthen your business in this current climate and beyond
- Resources for artists during COVID-19