Michelle Boerio was born in Columbus, Ohio in 1990. She works primarily in painting, but uses found media and objects to spread into assemblage and installation. She works primarily in painting, but uses found media and objects to spread into assemblage and installation.
- 2017: MA in Museum Education, University of the Arts - Philadelphia, PA
- 2013: Post-Baccalaureate Semester, Siena Art Institute - Siena, Italy
- 2012: BFA in Painting and Drawing, The Ohio State University - Columbus, OH
- 2018, 2015: Ohio Art League Annual Thumb Box Exhibition. Columbus OH.
- 2018: Featured Artist at Art @ 43203 with Carrie Boerio
- 2017, 2015: Westmoreland Art Nationals Juried Fine Art and Photography Exhibition. Youngwood PA.
- 2015: Ohio Art League Fall Juried Exhibition. Columbus OH.
- 2013: Above/Below Ground. Siena, Italy.
- 2012: Ohio State University Department of Art Bachelor of Fine Arts Senior Projects Exhibition. Columbus, OH.
- 2012: Agora 9. Columbus, OH
- Painting: oil, acrylic, watercolor
- Mixed Media: collage, assemblage, and installation
- Drawing: pen, graphite, color pencil, pastel, and charcoal
- Bookbinding and book arts
- Printmaking: Letterpress, etching, and monoprint
- 2017: Designing for Creativity, Collaboration, and Problem-Solving in Family Art-making Programs at Art Museums. Masters Thesis, University of the Arts, Philadelphia, PA.
- 2016: Visitor Evaluation at ICA. Summative Evaluation of Exhibition, Institute of Contemporary Art, Philadelphia, PA.