The Art of the Open Studio: Best Practices for Showcasing Your Studio and Artwork
A webinar hosted by a panel of professional artists that provides creative tips and strategies to help you showcase you as an artist, your work and your studio space in a unique way.
Looking to participate in an open studio event or just interested in inviting visitors into your space?
Open studios provide great marketing and career-building opportunities for artists through deeper engagement with the public.
In this webinar hosted by a panel of professional artists, we provide creative tips and strategies to help you showcase you as an artist, your work and your studio space in a unique way.
We discussed the different ways you can define “success” for an open studio and help you as an artist prepare to make it unique to who you are, where you feel ownership of the experience.
In this webinar, we covered:
• What questions to ask yourself before hosting an open studio
• How to design your studio space to highlight your artwork and engage visitors
• Marketing advice for promoting your open studio event
• Helpful tips on how to navigate conversations and build long term relationships with potential buyers
• Best practices for follow-up after the event
• And more!
Whether you're prepping for an open studio event or considering hosting one for the first time, this webinar will provide invaluable advice to help make it a success tailored to your goals.