Collection: Jackson Court
The college constructed the houses of Jackson Court in 1928 on its own land to rent to the fraternities as lodges. The Court was converted to residential and office use in 1960 and named for Frank Lee Jackson, class of 1906 and the College Treasurer, 1913-1952.
Offices located in the court are the Controller's Office, Education Office, Office of Sponsored Programs, Institutional Research, Chidsey Leadership Development Office, Freedom Schools, Purchasing, Human Resources, and Theological Exploration of Vocation.
Located at 427 Concord Road, building hours will vary.