Collection: Carnegie Guest House
The Carnegie Guest House is a retreat for campus guests. An early 20th-century structure, the house is situated near the campus entrance. The Carnegie Guest House, completed in 1910, was originally designed to be the Carnegie Library, the benefactor of the building being the Andrew Carnegie Foundation. In 1941, the Grey Library was constructed and Carnegie House was converted to a Guest House. Then President Cunningham prescribed that a "first class" conversion be made. From 1972 through 1975 the building became a temporary College Union, and then in 1976 it was remodeled again as a guest house.
Located at 101 Dormitory Drive, building hours will vary.
Located at 101 Dormitory Drive, building hours will vary.