March 10, 2021 8 days left
Independent & Image Art Space (Chongqing, China) presents an online exhibition open call with the theme of “REWRITE REALITY”.
ABOUT EXHIBITION THEME
Our lives are being rewritten almost every day. All kinds of inventions, new technologies are rapidly produced on a daily basis and are continuously applied to human life. It is even more obvious now when the pandemic continues to spread. As many people have to stay at home, virtual experiences such as online shopping, online chatting, and video conferencing become a major life trend quickly, giving resolutions to people’s problems. The vaccination that we call for is becoming a reality in 2021, bringing hope to overcome the disease. Can the rewriting of these lifestyles make human beings happier? How does our mind adapt to the life that is constantly being rewritten? Faced with the continually changing world, will the expectations for the future be rewritten accordingly? Under the expectation-satisfaction cycle, can human beings be truly satisfied, or just live as an insatiable desire machine?
March 20, 2021 – April 17, 2021
March 10, 2021 at 11.59 p.m. GMT+8
March 15, 2021
There is no limit on the art medium, size, year of production, artist age, or nationality, but the submitted works should respond to the exhibition theme “REWRITE REALITY”.
SELECTED ARTISTS WILL WIN
- artworks show at an online virtual exhibition;
- Chinese-English bilingual online feature at our website;
- Chinese-English bilingual digital catalog to be published on ISSUU and widely promoted;
- showcase the selected works on the internationally influential art platform: ARTLAND;
- Chinese-English bilingual artist promotion on popular Chinese social media: WeChat Public Account, Art Express App and ZAIYI App, on the platform: MEDIUM, and on international social media Instagram, Twitter, Facebook;
- priority to our further events, including offline exhibitions in our Chongqing space, art projects, art fairs in China and internationally and other art events.
ARTISTS WHO SUBMITTED WORKS
- All artists will be considered for any further events, including offline exhibitions in our Chongqing space, art projects, art fairs in China and internationally and other art events;
- Submitted works will be promoted to our social media if we think suitable.
- Artist retains the sole copyright for the images;
- Submitted images can be available for public viewing on our website and social media, including in relation to promotional activities for the exhibition;
- All display images will be credited with their artist name.
- $50 up to 6 works;
- Submission fees are non-refundable.
HOW TO SUBMIT