Anne Kullaf is a contemporary painter working in a variety of media. Her paintings utilize the principles of drawing from direct observation combined with efficient brushwork and a limited palette.
She is a faculty member of the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, the Hunterdon Museum of Art, and the Center for Contemporary Art. A summa cum laude graduate of the University of Bridgeport, Connecticut, she received a Bachelor of Science in graphic design and fine art and also studied painting at The Art Students League of NY.
Residencies and Museum Exhibitions include:
- Bryant Park Painter in Residence, NYC, 2014
- Loosely Structured, Solo Exhibition, Eisenberg Gallery, Visual Arts Center of NJ, 2011
- American Landscapes, Group Exhibition exhibited at Arti et Amiciatiae, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2011
- Michael Ingbar Gallery, NYC
- JAG Modern Art, Philadelphia
- Catharine Lorillard Wolfe Art Club
- Salmagundi Club
- Philadelphia Sketch Club
- International Guild of Realism